Parents Night Out at The Oaks
March 15th, 2018
At The Oaks, we love families and desire to equip parents to raise up their children in the faith. One way we hope to do that is to give you space and time to reconnect, grow, and plan - whether you're married or a single parent. Register your child(ren) for Parents Night Out and carve out some time - while the kids are having a fun evening at The Oaks!
For 3 hours: $15 for first child. $5 for each child after (with exception for 2 and under). $30 maximum per family (not including pizza). *If your total is over $30, we will reimburse you after your payment.
The spots are limited to 15 kids, so be sure to sign-up! Didn't get the chance to register? We'll have more opportunities coming. Sign-up for the most up-to-date events at The Oaks by texting #oaks to 31996.
Steps to Register:
- 1. Enter the email address connected with your Check-Ins account used on Sundays at The Oaks Kids (Check-Ins and Registrations are both under the Planning Center platform!). If your email isn't registered, type in your preferred email address.
- 2. The next page will prompt you: "Who are you registering for this event?" Please select "Family or Friend". (Do not choose "only me".)
- 3. If you're registered with Check-Ins, your children's names should automatically pop-up. If not, select "Add Attendee" for each child.
- For children ages 2 and up, there is a large discount for each child registered after the first.
- For children 2 and under, there is a flat rate due to the ratio of worker to child and to keep them safe.
- 4. You can bring dinner for your children, or they can eat pizza for $3 per child.
- 5. Leave us any important information, review your registration, enter your card number, and you're registered!
- 6. Get excited for your night out (or in!)!